Take your leadership to the next level
The SACNAS-HHMI (Howard Hughes Medical Institute) Advanced Leadership Institute builds on the curriculum of the Linton-Poodry SACNAS Leadership Institute (LPSLI), preparing alumni for expanded leadership roles and diving into the core leadership competencies needed to become leaders in their organization.
• Provide the next generation of top-level URM STEM leaders the skills they need for advanced leadership.
• Equip participants with tools based on current business approach to increase LPSLI alumni presence in government, higher education, and industry.
• Train participants to leverage networks to enhance their spheres of influence.
• Prepare participants for future executive team leadership at an institutional level.
• Open to all LPSLI Alumni
• Must be a SACNAS member at the time of application submission
• Must be mid-career professionals with at least six years of professional experience (including postdoc fellowship)
Dates & Location
• June 4 - 7, 2018 at Howard Hughes Medical Institute in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
Questions? Email [email protected]