Annual SACNAS National Conference
Interdisciplinary. Highly Interactive. Transformative. The SACNAS National Conference motivates, inspires and engages participants to achieve their highest goals in pursuing education and careers in STEM fields. Conference programming is specifically tailored to support undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, and career professionals at each transition stage of their career as they move towards positions of science leadership.
Your participation in 2014 SACNAS starts today!
Further information about 2014 SACNAS sponsorship and registration will be available soon!
Learn more about the 2014 SACNAS National Conference by Viewing 2013 Publications & Agenda
National Conference Components
The SACNAS National Conference showcases cutting-edge science and features mentoring and training sessions for students and scientists at all levels. Join us to connect with professionals and students in all disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics from across the country.
Professional & leadership development sessions
Student & postdoctoral researcher presentations
Scientific symposia sessions
Networking and mentoring
Nationally recognized keynote speakers
Over 300 exhibits sharing training, research, grad school, and job opportunities
Cultural activities & performances
Advertising Opportunities and Sponsorship Opportunities
Previous National Conferences
- 2013: Strengthening the Nation through Diversity, Innovation & Leadership in STEM - October 3-6 in San Antonio, Texas at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
- 2012: Science, Technology, and Diversity for a Healthy World - October 11-14 in Seattle, Washington at the Washington State Convention & Trade Center
- 2011: Empowering Innovation and Synergy Through Diversity - October 27-30, 2011 in San Jose, California
- 2010: Science, Technology & Diversity for a Sustainable Future - September 30 - October 3, 2010 in Anaheim, California
"If I were to describe the conference in one word, I would have to say it would be OPPORTUNITY."
- Edwina Gutierrez, Undergraduate Student, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Upcoming Conference & Leadership Institute Events
The SACNAS Summer Leadership Institute offers unparalleled training for underrepresented minority (URM) scientists interested in advancing their leadership skills.
Join us in celebrating science and culture by taking an active role at the SACNAS National Conference. Serve as a speaker, abstract reviewer, student presentation judge, or mentor.