2013 SMART Summer Internship
The SMART summer program is intended for under-represented undergraduate students who are interested in preparing for graduate degrees in science, math and engineering. SMART offers students the opportunity to conduct research under the guidance of a faculty mentor, and participate in workshops designed to strengthen scientific writing and oral presentation skills.
SMART interns earn upper-division undergraduate credit in independent study, and receive a stipend, room and board, and travel expenses.
Deadline: Friday, Feb 15, 2013
Click a term to initiate a search.
- All Disciplines/Interdisciplinary (1)
- Applied mathematics (1)
- Bio/Agr/Env Life Sciences (3)
- Biology (general) (1)
- Medicine (e.g. dentistry surgery optometry veterinary) (1)
- Earth sciences/other physical sciences (1)
- Geology (1)
- Computer/systems engineering (1)
- Ecology/evolution (1)
- Oceanography (1)