By using the sacnas.org website you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not want to be bound by this agreement, please do not use the sacnas.org website.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability;
- includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the website; or
- employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the website; or
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
Prohibited Uses of Information
Use of the SACNAS site and/or the information stored therein for commercial or business purposes of any kind, for personal gain, or for political purposes, is prohibited. Prohibited activities also include, but are not limited to, solicitations for commercial services, harvesting of information, cold-calling, and mass-mailings.
Abuse Reporting and Privacy Inquiries
Users wishing to report abuse or to inquire about privacy concerns are invited to contact: [email protected].
Limitation, Suspension, or Termination of Service
By using the site, users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SACNAS and its respective employees, agents, and assigns from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs, and expenses that may arise from use of the site, and/or from user breach of these policies. SACNAS reserves the right to participate in the investigation, settlement, and defense of any such action or claim. SACNAS reserves the right to approve choice of counsel, and any potential settlement of such a claim.